Fixed Interest Securities
Learn from the Industry Experts
We have designed our approach to provide you with an optional wealth management solution that is truely tailored to your financial and lifestyle needs and goals, giving you confidence in the future of your financial security.
Fixed Interest Securities
We offer a variety of fixed interest investment options that provide you with the highest return while matching your liquidity requirements. Fixed interest products including term deposits, bonds and floating rate notes often play an important role in our clients’ investment strategies. In times of increased market volatility, fixed interest investments act to provide a stabilising influence whilst delivering attractive rates of return.
We offer a unique term deposit service for our clients (minimum investment $100,000) enabling our clients to invest easily and efficiently with a wide range of major financial institutions and banks. Clients find this service useful to assess available market interest rates and for the efficient execution of the necessary paperwork.
The benefits of investing through DHP Finance Consultants are:
- An investment that is simple and easy to understand
- Access to interest rates selected from the majority of banking and deposit-taking institutions in Australia
- The certainty of a fixed rate of return over an agreed period of time
- Investment terms from one month to 5 years
- A “Term Deposit Rate Sheet” is emailed to you with current interest rates from a range of banks for a variety of maturities
- “Special” interest rates will be advised as and when available
- On maturity, a simple instruction to rollover, mature or change banking institution is all that is required
- Reporting is available depending on which service is utilised
Listed Fixed Interest
The ASX listed fixed interest market now includes both hybrid securities (fixed interest securities with equity characteristics) fixed and floating rate securities and government securities.
DHP Finance Consultants is regularly appointed joint manager on Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in the listed fixed interest market, ensuring our clients have priority access to new issues, adding diversity in client portfolios through a range of blue-chip Australian corporates and banks. As a key arranger in this significant, emerging Australian market, DHP Finance Consultants is now a major participant in the secondary market trading of these securities. This ensures our clients have access to all the transparency and liquidity that the ASX can provide.
Unlisted Fixed Interest
We have established a strong presence in the unlisted or “professional” fixed income market. This provides clients with access to:
- Structured notes
- Inflation linked bonds
- Corporate and bank, senior and subordinated bonds
Additionally, we have the ability to trade bonds issued by Australian banks and corporates in a range of foreign currencies. We can provide custodial services, thereby including client’s fixed interest positions in their reporting, depending on which services clients utilise. This adds to the existing capabilities in the ASX listed fixed interest market, providing our clients with a greater choice of securities in which to invest, and access to notes higher in the capital structure senior and subordinated debt.